Adam M. Snyder is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Corporate Group. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions and strategic corporate counseling. Mr. Snyder regularly advises public and private companies as well as private investment funds in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and collaborations, equity investments and other financing transactions. Mr. Snyder also has experience representing investment fund sponsors in the organization, operation and the private placement of interests in investment funds.
Recent transactions on which Mr. Snyder has advised include:
- Divestitures by General Electric Capital Corporation including a pending sale by GE Capital and its joint venture partner, SeaCo Ltd., of GE SeaCo SRL to HNA Group Company Limited of China in a cross-border transaction valued at more than $1 billion;
- The GE Water division of General Electric Company in connection with the formation of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC, a joint venture between GE Water and Pentair, Inc.;
- Viterra Inc. in its acquisition of Dakota Growers Pasta Company, Inc. for approximately $240 million;
- The ServiceMaster Company in its sale of its LandCare business to an affiliate of Aurora Capital Group, a private equity firm;
- Acquisitions by Prospect Partners, including its acquisition of Polymer Holding Corporation; and
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of certain ophthalmology products and assets from Medtronic, Inc.