CHRIS ALLEN advises on commercial and transactional matters. His main areas of practice are corporate governance and M&A.
Chris has recently acted for:
- Globalworth Real Estate Investments Limited (a European real estate investing company) on its admission to AIM.
- Navigant Consulting, Inc. in connection with the sale of its UK financial services business to Grant Thornton.
- Wood Creek Capital Management, LLC in relation to its acquisition of the Wireless Infrastructure Group Limited from a private equity investor and implementation of new manager equity arrangements.
- FLIR Systems, Inc. in connection with its acquisitions of Traficon International N.V. (a Belgian company specializing in the manufacture of motion detection) and Marine and Remote Sensing Solutions Limited (a company specializing in the provision of security, safety and data services and solutions for land and maritime assets).
- The leading investor on behalf of the consortium of investors and leisure industry experts in acquiring the Luminar nightclub business in the UK, including the Oceana, Liquid, Lava & Ignite nightclub chains, with about 3,000 employees, from Administrators.
- Zynga, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Wonderland Software Limited.