CHRIS ALLEN advises on commercial and transactional matters. His main areas of practice are corporate governance and M&A.
Chris has recently acted for:
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of certain assets from Smith & Nephew's Advanced Wound Management division.
- Health Care REIT, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of two care homes in the UK.
- Health Care REIT, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of Grace Lodge Care Holdings S.A.R.L, the holding company of a number of quality seniors housing communities in Southern England, from Patron Healthcare LP and the entry into development agreements with affiliates of Patron for the future development and acquisition of further care homes.
- Brunswick Corporation in relation to its acquisition of Whale, a leading manufacturer of water movement and heating systems for the marine, recreational vehicle, industrial and other markets.
- Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Limited (formerly known as China Haidian Holdings Limited), a Hong Kong listed investment company, in connection with its acquisition of The Dreyfuss Group Limited, being the holding company for a fourth generation, family run, international Swiss watch business.