Adam M. Snyder
ADAM SNYDER’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions and strategic corporate counseling. Adam also regularly represents investment fund sponsors in the organization, operation and private placement of interests in investment funds.
Adam has experience representing clients in a number of industries, including financial services and insurance, manufacturing and industrials, affordable housing, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and communications.
Super Lawyers magazine selected him as an Illinois Rising Star in 2015 and 2016.
Representative transactions on which he has advised include:
- Multiple transactions by General Electric Company and its affiliates, including:
- Sale by GE of its GE Appliances business to Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd., a cross-border transaction valued at $5.6 billion;
- Sale by GE Capital of its Sponsor Finance lending platform to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, a cross-border transaction valued at $12 billion;
- Sale by GE Capital and its joint venture partner of GE SeaCo SRL to HNA Group Company Limited of China, a cross-border transaction valued at more than $1 billion;
- Sale by GE Oil & Gas of its Advanced Sensors business to Amphenol Corporation; and
- Formation of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC, a joint venture between GE Water and Pentair, Inc.;
- Multiple transactions by Apollo Global Management, LLC and its affiliates, including in connection with the launch of a direct loan origination platform;
- Multiple transactions by Bohai Leasing Co., Ltd., including the purchase of a majority interest in Cronos Limited;
- NV Energy’s sale of itself to Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a transaction valued at $5.6 billion;
- Multiple transactions by The ServiceMaster Company;
- Multiple transactions by RoundTable Healthcare Partners and their portfolio companies;
- Multiple transactions by Prospect Partners, including its sale of Gold Star Foods, Inc. and its acquisition of Polymer Holding Corporation;
- Acquisition by Svoboda Capital of Strategic Marketing;
- Multiple transactions by Thompson Street Capital Partners; and
- Acquisition of Dakota Growers Pasta Company, Inc. by Viterra Inc.