Chris has recently acted for:
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of certain assets from Smith & Nephew’s Advanced Wound Management division.
- Health Care REIT, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of two care homes in the UK.
- Health Care REIT, Inc. in relation to its acquisition of Grace Lodge Care Holdings S.A.R.L., the holding company of a number of quality seniors housing communities in Southern England, from Patron Healthcare LP and the entry into development agreements with affiliates of Patron for the future development and acquisition of further care homes.
- Brunswick Corporation in relation to its acquisition of Whale, a leading manufacturer of water movement and heating systems for the marine, recreational vehicle, industrial and other markets.
- Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Limited (formerly known as China Haidian Holdings Limited), a Hong Kong listed investment company, in connection with its acquisition of The Dreyfuss Group Limited, being the holding company for a fourth generation, family run, international Swiss watch business.
Chris has also acted for:
- Globalworth Real Estate Investments Limited (a European real estate investing company) on its admission to AIM.
- Navigant Consulting, Inc. in connection with the sale of its UK financial services business to Grant Thornton.
- Wood Creek Capital Management, LLC in relation to its acquisition of the Wireless Infrastructure Group Limited from a private equity investor and implementation of new manager equity arrangements.
- FLIR Systems, Inc. in connection with its acquisitions of Traficon International N.V. (a Belgian company specializing in the manufacture of motion detection) and Marine and Remote Sensing Solutions Limited (a company specializing in the provision of security, safety and data services and solutions for land and maritime assets).
- The leading investor on behalf of the consortium of investors and leisure industry experts in acquiring the Luminar nightclub business in the UK, including the Oceana, Liquid, Lava & Ignite nightclub chains, with about 3,000 employees, from Administrators.
- Zynga, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Wonderland Software Limited.
Chris has advised a number of charities and not-for-profit entities, including:
- A UK charity on a specific case involving a possible death penalty in China.
- Hawkesbury After School Club in connection with its migration to a company limited by guarantee and registrations with the Charity Commission and HMRC.
- Kids 4 Change Limited in connection with its charitable registrations with the Charity Commission and HMRC.
- Small Steps, School for Parents in connection with its migration to a company limited by guarantee and charitable registrations with the Charity Commission and HMRC.
- The United States chapter of The Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem, an order of chivalry of the British Crown with 900-year-old roots, in connection with its organizational restructuring.