James E. Clark
JAMES E. CLARK is senior counsel in the Chicago office. His practice focuses on commercial law. He is coauthor of “Legal Developments in Secured Financing.” He is recognized in Chambers USA 2012–2015 in Banking and Finance and Legal 500 US 2013–2015 in Finance: Bank Lending (including other sources of financing). Mr. Clark is named “Lawyer of the Year” 2014 in The Best Lawyers in America for Banking and Finance Law and recommended in 2006–2017 for Equipment Finance Law. Best Lawyers designates Lawyers of the Year in high-profile legal practice areas in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each practice area community is honored.
- Faculty, The University of Chicago Law School, Legal Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Faculty, “Financing Leveraged Buyouts and Acquisitions” held by the Practicing Law Institute
- Past Member, Board of Contributors of “The Bankruptcy Strategist”
- Past Chairman, Acquisition Financing Subcommittee of the Commercial Financial Services Committee of the American Bar Association Business Law Section
- Fellow, American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- American Bar Association