MONIKA ZDZIEBORSKA focuses on various aspects of EU and UK competition law, including abuse of dominance, cartel and market investigations, and merger control.
Monika’s competition law experience covers a range of sectors, including: financial services, pharmaceuticals, private equity, automotive, information management, in-flight connectivity and entertainment and e-commerce.
Monika trained as a solicitor at Sidley where she gained experience in the corporate, global finance (with a particular focus on securitization), employment and competition practices. As part of her training contract, Monika also completed a secondment to the Brussels office.
- “Brave New World of ‘Robot’ Cartels?,” Kluwer Competition Blog, March 7, 2017
- “Public Distancing and Liability in Cartel Cases: Does Distance Lend Enchantment?,” co-authored with Marc Abenhaim, World Competition Law and Economics Review 39, no. 3, 2016
- “Do Cartels Pay?, A Global View,” ABA Antitrust Section, co-authored with Kristina Nordlander and Kyle Le Croy, Global Private Litigation Bulletin, March 2016
- Law Society of England and Wales, Competition Section
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section