Our alumni are an integral part of the Sidley community. We strive to provide opportunities for you to connect with each other and with the firm, to engage with training and development initiatives and to benefit from industry insights. Our Alumni Network includes:
- Networking events, including diverse alumni/women’s events and office events
- CLE programs, both online and in-person
- Connecting with fellow alumni through Sidley’s official LinkedIn Alumni group
- Alumni Profiles series (see links below)
- Alumni E-Newsletters
- View the July 2015 Alumni E-Newsletter here
Sidley alumni are invited to sign up for our alumni communications and other updates. Alumni communications are limited and relevant; we promise not to overwhelm your inbox.
Have you recently changed jobs or moved? Update your contact information.
Click here to join Sidley’s LinkedIn Alumni group.
Do you have ideas for our alumni network? Contact Sharon Light, Alumni Network Manager with your suggestions and questions.
Additional Sidley Alumni Profiles
- Demarron Berkley, Patent Litigation Counsel at Google
- Dipali Sahni, General Counsel at Eaglewood Europe LLP
- Josh Mintz, Vice President and General Counsel for The MacArthur Foundation
- Katie Thomson, General Counsel to the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Chris Lu, Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Kate Adams, Senior Vice President and GC at Honeywell International Inc.
- Clifford Garstang, Novelist
- Carl-Michael Simon, Legal Director, Vertex Pharmaceuticals