From your first day at Sidley, you enter a lifelong relationship as part of the Sidley family that continues wherever your career takes you. Through the Sidley Alumni network, we provide opportunities for you to connect with the alumni community and current Sidley lawyers, to engage with training and development initiatives and to benefit from industry insights. Our Alumni Network offers:
- Networking events, including practice group events and office events. Ensure you receive the relevant invitations by providing your current contact information.
- CLE programs, both online and in-person. Contact Sharon Light, Alumni Network Manager, for information on how to access CLE opportunities for alumni.
- Connecting with fellow alumni through Sidley’s official LinkedIn Alumni group. Join the group today to stay connected and to share your own news.
- Alumni Profiles series. Read alumni stories and updates, including our newest profile of Kristopher Clemmons, Corporate Counsel at Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Alumni E-Newsletters. Stay up-to-date with alumni news, event photos and save-the-dates, interviews and additional ways to connect.
- Click here to submit your news for our “class notes” series.
Do you have ideas for our alumni network? How can we support you as a Sidley alum? Contact Sharon Light, Alumni Network Manager with your suggestions and questions.