This program, presented by seasoned lawyers from Sidley’s market-leading biopharma practice, will inform participants of bleeding-edge developments in the U.S., Europe and China impacting areas of core import to biopharma companies.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
12 pm Eastern Time | 9 am Pacific Time | 5 pm London Time
Topics will include:
- The single EU patent
- Expansion of administrative patent challenges in the U.S.
- The battle in U.S. courts over the patentability of DNA and diagnostic methods
- The use of international arbitration to resolve patent and other intellectual property disputes
- Compulsory licensing and anti-counterfeiting measures in China
Marc Palay, Geneva
Katherine Wang, Shanghai
Vernon Winters, San Francisco
M. Patricia Thayer, San Francisco
RSVP via email to email@example.com
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.
Sidley Austin’s Global Life Sciences Practice presents:
A series of presentations on emerging legal issues across the life sciences arena:
- Global Drug and Biotech Pricing: Risk and Rewards in an Evolving World Market
- Bridging the Value Gap: Options, Earnouts and other Alternative Structures for Life Science Transactions
- A New Era of GMP & QSR Enforcement – Emerging Trends and Issues
- A Small World: Evolving Tort Standards and Developments Around the Globe
- A Changing International Landscape: Patent Procurement and Enforcement