We invite you, or your designee, to a morning program on Thursday, January 31, in our Palo Alto office with Sidley’s leading lawyers in global life sciences for a panel discussion of current and new regulations affecting clinical trials. Speakers include Vincenzo Salvatore, who previously served for eight years as Head of Legal Service at the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the agency responsible for the scientific evaluation of medicines developed by pharmaceutical companies for use in the European Union.
Who should attend?
Life sciences professionals in legal, compliance, clinical regulatory or marketing positions.
Topics will include:
- FDA’s Oversight of Clinical Trials
- Medicare Secondary Payor Considerations for Clinical Trials
- Sunshine Act Rules for Clinical Trials
- EU Law for Clinical Trials
- Mark Langdon, Partner, Washington D.C.
- Vincenzo Salvatore, Senior Counsel, Brussels
- Lauren Silvis, Partner, Washington D.C.
8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Program
Sidley Austin LLP is an Accredited CLE Provider in California, Illinois, New York, and Texas. CLE credit for this program is pending.
RSVP and questions may be directed to PAEvents@sidley.com.