Sidley partner Andrew Holland will participate in a panel discussion on systemic risk at the Reactions Inaugural Insurance Regulation Forum held at the Harmonie Club in New York, NY on February 27, 2013.
The forum will bring together in-house and general counsel of insurance and reinsurance companies, rating agencies, regulators and state officials.
Some of the key topics to be covered include:
- State regulation - consistency within insurance
- Review of the response to Sandy
- Federal initiatives, review of global policies
- Solvency II
- Solvency Modernization Initiative (SMI)
- Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA)
- Systemic risk
- AML & OFAC compliance for the insurance industry
- Collateral Rules
- Liability business review
For more information about this conference, please visit http://www.reactionsnet.com/stub.aspx?StubID=20557