The pharmaceutical and healthcare industries are currently experiencing particular challenges in the face of ever-increasing regulation and having to manage costs to remain competitive and profitable. The industry is also confronting emerging trends in patient settlements, as well as in the antitrust risks involved in new product launches and withdrawals. This changing landscape raises myriad questions involving competition law, intellectual property, data privacy and litigation. Our speakers in this webinar will highlight the significant developments taking place in the U.S., EU and China and discuss how organizations can best meet these challenges head-on.
- John Treece, Partner,
Sidley Austin Chicago
- Kristina Nordlander, Partner,
Sidley Austin Brussels
- Lei Li, Counsel,
Sidley Austin Beijing
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central European Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM U.S/Eastern Time
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM U.S./Central Time
RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.
Sidley Austin’s Global Life Sciences Practice presents:
A series of presentations on emerging legal issues across the life sciences arena. The coming events will focus on:
- “Winning at International Commercial Arbitration”: Lessons and best practices from the Life Science Industry
- Regulation meets Competition – emerging trends in the US, EU and China
- Global Clinical Trials: Update on Regulatory Modernization in US, EU, and China
- Proliferation of Cost and Clinical Effectiveness in Drug and Biotech Pricing: HTAs, CER and VBP
- And more.