Join us for an afternoon of presentations by government speakers, benchmarking with industry colleagues, and a roundtable discussion of cybersecurity and privacy “best practices,” key developments and leading issues facing the insurance industry.
Monday, June 1, 2015
11:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Lunch will be served.
Who should attend: general counsel, chief privacy officers and other senior in-house attorneys and compliance or security executives at insurance companies with responsibility for privacy and data security
- Peter Hartt, Director of Insurance, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- Erez Liebermann, Vice President & Senior Regulatory Counsel, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Kathleen McGee, Bureau Chief, Internet Bureau at Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York
- Timothy Nagle, Vice President & Chief Privacy Counsel, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Michael Taxay, Senior Advisor to the Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.