A number of World Trade Organization (WTO) member governments, all major exporters of IT products, recently came to an agreement to expand the scope of products covered by the Information Technology Agreement (ITA), eliminating tariffs on more than $1.3 trillion in global trade of IT products. This is the first tariff-eliminating deal in the WTO in more than 18 years. Eliminating tariffs on trade of this magnitude will have a significant impact.
Please click here for a recording of the presentation.
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET, 11:00 a.m. CT, 9:00 a.m. PT
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ralph Ives - Executive Vice President, Global Strategy & Analysis, AdvaMed
- John Neuffer - President & CEO, Semiconductor Industry Association
- Tatjana Sachse - Associate, International Trade & Dispute Resolution, Sidley Austin LLP
- Jim Sanford - Asst. U.S. Trade Representative for Market Access, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Andrew Shoyer - Partner, International Trade & Dispute Resolution, Sidley Austin LLP
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois accredited provider of IL CLE credit and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.