Companies with employees in California continue to face new obligations and increased compliance challenges. Join Sidley’s leading employment and labor lawyers for a discussion on new legislation critical to employers and key pending cases that will impact your business decisions.
- New legislation important to employers
- Class and collective actions update
- Latest case developments in discrimination and retaliation
- Changes with non-competes
- Arbitration agreements - what’s new?
- Cases to watch in 2016
Who Should Attend: General Counsel, In-House Labor Lawyers, Human Resources Personnel
Wendy Lazerson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois accredited provider of IL CLE credit and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.