With the unemployment rate at nearly a ten-year low, the demand for employees is at an all time high. Companies need to balance the competing demands of protecting their current assets and hiring the best talent while avoiding exposure to litigation in a state which disfavors limits on employee mobility and competition.
Join Sidley’s Employment & Labor lawyers for a webinar addressing employee mobility, emerging trends and best practices. Topics include:
- Different types of non-compete agreements
- Enforceability of non-compete agreements in California and beyond
- The doctrine of inevitable disclosure
- Customer/client non-solicit agreements
- Employee non-solicit agreements
- Employee no-hire agreements
- Acquisition hires
- How to protect yourself in California and other states
Who Should Attend: General Counsel, In-House Labor Lawyers, Executive Management, HR Professionals
- Wendy Lazerson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois accredited provider of IL CLE credit and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.