The Global Life Sciences Practice of Sidley Austin LLP and the Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy present Life Sciences College – Health and Life Sciences: Keeping Pace With the Changing Landscape.
This innovative program includes:
- Key Government Enforcement Issues: Perspectives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office
- What’s Next in Healthcare?
- Spotlight on the presidential election result
- Healthcare M&A: What’s on the Horizon for 2017?
Featured Industry Speakers:
- Heather McShain, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Criminal Health Care Fraud Coordinator, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Illinois
- Linda Wawzenski, Assistant U.S. Attorney and Deputy Chief of Civil Division, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Illinois
- Charlene Frizzera, Senior Advisor, Leavitt and Former Acting Administrator and COO of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Marilyn Vetter, Vice President, Government & Public Affairs, Horizon Pharma, Inc.
- Jordan Paradise, Professor, Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy, Loyola University School of Law
- David Gluckman, M.D., Global Co-Head of Healthcare, Lazard
- John M. Schoellerman, Managing Director, Lazard
This event is open to in-house counsel and regulatory, business development and compliance personnel at pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies. There is no registration fee to attend this event. Please note space is limited for this event and registrations are not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.