Fostering Innovation Within the Regulatory Landscape
Please join us for conversations with leading industry lawyers, executives and regulators.
All attendees are invited to a pre-event dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, March 19, at New York Yankees Steakhouse, 7 West 51st Street, New York, NY.
AGENDA TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Innovation in the life sciences industry, from artificial intelligence to collaborations on immune-oncology drug development and advances in med-tech
- Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute Runway Program
- C-suite panel discussion featuring prominent executives from leading life science companies
- Substantive presentations highlighting developments in non-patent exclusivities and pathways to market, and strategies for navigating anti-kickback safe harbors
- U.S. DOJ Update on Enforcement
- Fernando Gómez-Baquero, Director of Runway and Spinouts, Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute
- Andrew H. Beck, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, PathAI, Inc.
- Robin Diane Goldstein, Former Health Special Projects/Senior Manager, Apple Inc.
- John Nicholson, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Nektar Therapeutics
- Richard Liner, Senior Compliance Counsel, Bayer HealthCare LLC
- Sabine Luik, Senior Vice President Medicine and Regulatory Affairs, Regional Medical Director, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Jill Fallows Macaluso, Corporate Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Joseph N. Modisett, Head of U.S. Healthcare Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley
- Cristine Irvin Phillips, Deputy Chief, Civil Frauds Unit, United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York
- Amanda P.M. Strachan, Deputy Chief, Healthcare Fraud Unit, United States Attorney's Office, District of Massachusetts
Additional speakers to be announced.
The event is open to in-house counsel, regulators and regulatory personnel at pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. There is no registration fee to attend this event. Due to space limitations for this event, registrations will be reviewed and confirmed by email. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.