Please join us for the third in a series of programs focused on 2019 blockchain developments. This webinar will discuss the various issues around custody of digital assets. Lawyers from Sidley's blockchain, broker-dealer and investment adviser practices will discuss:
- The SEC’s guidance concerning treatment of digital assets
- Crucial differences between definitions and treatment of custody for investment advisers and broker-dealers under the current SEC regime
- Practical implications for your developing business
- Laurin Blumenthal Kleiman, Partner, Global Co-Leader of the Investment Funds Practice Group
- Lilya Tessler, Partner, New York Head of the Blockchain and Fintech Group
- Steffen Hemmerich, Counsel
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.