As we adjust to the new landscape and the effects of COVID-19, a variety of concerns and strategies merit consideration as businesses reassess the financial implications of their environmental obligations. Please join Sidley lawyers for the second webinar in this series to discuss:
- Filing a bankruptcy petition
- Rejection of executory contracts requiring environmental indemnification or imposing other environmental obligations
- Automatic stay in context of regulatory and remedial obligations
- Estimation of remedial liabilities in bankruptcy proceedings
- Fraudulent transfer claims regarding environmental liabilities
- Priority of claims
David Buente, Partner
Laurence Kirsch, Partner
Maureen Crough, Counsel
Genevieve Weiner, Counsel
Please save the date for the next webinar in this series:
- May 18, 2020: Financial Impacts of COVID-19: Environmental Issues in Bankruptcy (Part 2)
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA.
This program has been approved for CLE credit.
For additional information regarding this event, please contact email@example.com.