This first-of-its-kind “battery school” will provide companies, executives, investors, and lawyers with a holistic grounding in the technical, legal, and policy issues arising from electric vehicles. Our engineering segment will allow you to be conversant in the basics of battery technologies and key commercial issues that arise in battery supply chains. Leading practitioners from Sidley Austin LLP will discuss the legal and policy considerations relating to electric vehicles, including:
- Product compliance and stewardship, including end-of-life considerations;
- ESG (environmental, social, and governance);
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Order 2222 and state energy policies governing electric vehicles; and
- Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) mandates.
The legal segment will be eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. The principal audience for this CLE will be non-technical lawyers, investor and government relations professionals, and business leaders, although product engineers may find the CLE helpful as well.
- Kenneth W. Irvin, Partner
- Justin A. Savage, Partner
- Samina M. Bharmal, Associate
- Joseph T. Zaleski, Associate
- JT Guerin, Principal, Energy Systems Advisors
- David Garrett, President, Garrett & Associates, Inc.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.