The environment for anti-money laundering compliance is changing rapidly. FinCEN is working to reduce the burdens of compliance programs by focusing on systems and reporting most likely to produce data that is highly relevant to combat money laundering and terrorist financing, but the increased prevalence of ransomware and other threat vectors in the fintech arena continue to make the job of fighting money laundering and terrorist financing all the more complex. Join us for an informative discussion of these recent trends.
- Joel Feinberg (Moderator), Partner, Banking and Financial Services
- Sujit Raman, Partner, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Former U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General
- David Teitelbaum, Partner, Banking and Financial Services
- Paul Tyrrell, Partner, Securities Enforcement and Regulatory
- Doreen Rachal, Counsel, White Collar: Government Litigation and Investigations
For additional information regarding this event or the blockchain series, please contact email@example.com.