Capped by 2020, the last several years have been extraordinarily challenging for the U.S. upstream sector. The one-two punch from COVID-19’s impact on global demand and ever-increasing negative ESG focus on the sector has been amplified by the unknowns of a potential new administration. Please join us to discuss how this is effecting what may be structural change in capital financing options for the industry and how companies may best position themselves to adjust in the future. We will also discuss the perspectives of U.S. and global institutional investors that may be looked to for capital funding in the current and future E&P market.
Our panelists will explore:
- the outlook for traditional commercial bank, high-yield and private and public equity financing
- asset monetization strategies in a difficult A&D environment
- M&A as a capital raising solution
- Jim Rice, Partner
- Daniel F. Allison, Partner
- Katy L. Lukaszewski, Associate
- Patrick Gimlett, Managing Director, AB Private Credit Investors
- Henry Makansi, Managing Partner, Kimmeridge Energy
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Stephens Inc.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY, and CA. Credit is available for TX, ME, and VA upon request. CLE credit will be offered for this program.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.