While the midstream sector is looking to recover from the setbacks wrought in 2020, 2021 is off to a rocky start with seemingly back-to-back challenges in the Courts, Congress, and the Executive agencies. Sidley lawyers will discuss the wide-ranging legal disputes and environmental permitting challenges facing the midstream sector and how companies can respond – from high-profile federal court litigation, changes at FERC, pending legislation, and President Biden’s executive actions on the social cost of carbon, Clean Water Act permitting, and drilling on federal lands.
- Katy Lukaszewski, Partner, Energy M&A
- Emily Mallen, Partner, Energy Regulatory
- Lorrie Marcil, Partner, Energy Regulatory
- U.S. Rep. Peter Roskam (Retired), Partner, Government Strategies
- Peter Whitfield, Partner, Environmental