This 90-minute webinar will focus on the intersection of insurance and data privacy and security. Topics to include:
- Cyber insurance – pricing, systemic risks, and regulatory views
- The NY DFS Cybersecurity Directorate and enforcement priorities under the Cybersecurity Regulation, 23 NYCRR Part 500
- Risk assessments and security policies in a post-SolarWinds world
- GDPR and Schrems II compliance challenges for global insurers
- Underwriting and ransomware, blockchain, and artificial intelligence
- Reinsurance and specialty lines focused privacy concerns
- JoAnne Breese-Jaeck, Vice-President and CPO, Northwestern Mutual
- Justin Herring, Executive Deputy Superintendent, NYDFS
- Reid Sawyer, Managing Director, Marsh
- Nubiaa Shabaka, Chief Cybersecurity and Privacy Legal Officer, AIG
- Thomas Cunningham, Partner, Sidley
- Sujit Raman, Partner, Sidley
- Francesca Blythe, Senior Associate, Sidley
This program is part of Sidley’s and OneTrust Data Guidance’s Data Protection in Financial Services Week 2021. For more information on the series, please click here.
Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.