Oil pipeline companies face many obstacles in the current environment to keep their systems’ throughput capacities full at profitable rates. Please join us for a discussion with leading oil pipeline transactional and regulatory lawyers from Sidley who will share contractual and regulatory tools and considerations for carriers to utilize in their optimization efforts. Among the items discussed will be:
- Structuring re-contracting programs
- Non-contract tariff design
- Provision of unregulated ancillary service
- Use of marketing affiliates
- Repurposing existing pipelines
- Multi-carrier options, including:
- Joint tariffs
- Capacity leases
- Undivided joint interest systems
- Joint ventures, and
- Combinations of contract programs
- Trent Bridges, Partner, Energy M&A
- Lorrie Marcil, Partner, Energy Regulatory
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY, and CA. Credit is available for CT, NJ, TX, and VA upon request. CLE credit will be offered for this program.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
This program is the next in the Sidley webinar series examining timely energy topics in today's environment. If you missed any of these or our other previous programs, you can view on-demand recordings here.