The 2019 edition of Chambers United Kingdom ranked Sidley across 13 practice areas. Further, 19 lawyers were ranked in 17 practice areas, garnering 20 rankings. Notably, Maria Isabel Manley was ranked “Band 1” in UK-wide Life Sciences: Regulatory.
Sidley was recognized in the following practice areas:
- Banking Litigation
- Capital Markets: Debt
- Capital Markets: High-Yield Products
- Capital Markets: Securitisation
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance & Derivatives
- Data Protection & Information Law
- Financial Services: Non-contentious Regulatory
- Financial Services: Payments Law
- Insurance: Non-contentious
- Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
- Real Estate Finance
Sidley’s London office, its largest in Europe, has served clients in the London market since 1974. The firm gained a significant advantage in 1994 when it began offering English law advice in addition to U.S. legal advice. Having lawyers qualified to practice in both jurisdictions for more than 20 years has enhanced our reputation for assisting global businesses and governments across a variety of industries.