Twelve Sidley lawyers have been named “Best Lawyer” in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom.
The following lawyers made the annual list:
- Nick Brittain — Securitisation Law
- Sara George — Financial Services
- David E. Howe — Capital Markets Law
- William RM Long — Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Maria Isabel Manley — Life Sciences Law
- Martin Membery — Insurance Law
- Leonard Ng — Financial Services and Investment Funds
- Struan Oliver — Corporate Finance Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Graham A. Penn — Real Estate Finance and Securitisation Law
- Mark Walsh — Capital Markets Law
- Marc D. Wassermann — Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- James Wood — Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Private Equity Law
Sidley’s office in London, its largest in Europe, has served clients in the London market since 1974. The firm gained a significant advantage in 1994 when it began offering English law advice in addition to U.S. legal advice. Having lawyers qualified to practice in both jurisdictions for more than 20 years has enhanced the firm’s reputation for assisting global businesses and governments across a variety of industries.