Sidley and a number of its lawyers have been shortlisted across nine categories at this year’s Women in Business Law EMEA Awards.
Sidley has been shortlisted for “Firm of the Year” in the following categories:
- Gender Diversity International Firm of the Year
- United Kingdom Firm of the Year
Notably, six partners have been shortlisted in a “Lawyer of the Year” category:
- Antitrust & Competition Lawyer of the Year — Anne Robert
- Financial Regulation Lawyer of the Year — Rachpal Thind
- Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year — Lyndsey Laverack
- Private Equity Lawyer of the Year — Fatema Orjela
- Real Estate Lawyer of the Year — Jade Williams-Adedeji
- Securities Litigator of the Year — Sara George
Additionally, senior managing associate Justine Fassion has been shortlisted as a “Rising Star.”
The annual awards “honour women in the forefront of legal work in business law and those firms that have produced initiatives and programmes to support and encourage women and diversity within the industry.” Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on June 28, 2023.