ANDRES BARAJAS is an associate in Sidley’s New York office and is a member of the Restructuring practice. Prior to joining Sidley, he served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ann M. Donnelly of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Andres participated in Sidley’s summer associate program in 2016, as well as Sidley’s Pro Bono Fellowship Program working for Bet Tzedek Legal Services. He earned his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a managing editor of the Columbia Journal of Race and Law. Andres received a M.Ed. and B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of New York
- New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of California, Los Angeles, M.Ed., 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2010