ISABEL BERGER advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, divestures and management equity plans.
Examples of Isabel’s work include representing:
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its investment in Aernnova, a leading Spanish company specializing in the design and manufacturing of aerostructures and component parts.
- TowerBrook in its investment in Van Dijk Educatie, the Netherlands’ largest provider of learning materials.
- Mid Europa Partners in connection with its sale of Alpha Medical, the leading provider of laboratory testing services in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, to Unilabs, an Apax Partners portfolio company.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners on the formation of a real estate development finance platform with Maslow Capital.
- RoundShield Partners on the establishment and structuring of a new funding line related to its real estate development finance platform with Puma Property Finance, the fund management arm of Shore Capital.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, on the proposed transformational acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- Kimmeridge Energy in its sale of Kimmeridge GmbH, its German exploration and production business, to the RDG platform, a joint venture of Petroleum Equity and RAG.
Prior to joining Sidley, Isabel was in the Corporate and Private Equity Group of another international law firm, spending eight months on secondment in Germany.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- University of Westminster, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2009
- Kingston University, B.A., 2008 (Honors)