CYRIL CUTINHA advises on private equity deals and leveraged buyouts, management equity plans and restructuring stressed and distressed businesses.
Recent highlights include advising:
- EQT Private Equity and PRO Unlimited in PRO Unlimited’s acquisition of outsourced workforce management provider Geometric Results, Inc.
- Newfold Digital, a leading web technology group backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. and Siris Capital Group, LLC, on its acquisition of YITH, one of the largest independent sellers and developers of WooCommerce plugins and themes for WordPress.
- Medline Industries, Inc. in its acquisition of a significant portion of Teleflex Incorporated’s respiratory business for US$286 million.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- EQT Partners Inc. in the merger of its portfolio company, FocusVision, with Confirmit, a portfolio company of Verdane.
- GIC on its investment in Convex Group Limited, the specialty insurer and reinsurer focused on complex risks, which launched with US$1.7 billion of committed capital in April of 2019. The investment was part of a GIC and Onex Corporation led consortium of existing and new co-investors committing to invest an additional US$1 billion in Convex.
Cyril trained as a solicitor in Sidley’s offices in London and Hong Kong, where he gained experience with the firm’s Private Equity, Finance, Restructuring and Arbitration practices.