CYRIL CUTINHA advises on private equity deals and leveraged buyouts, management equity plans and restructuring stressed and distressed businesses.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Discovery Education, a worldwide edtech leader backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., in its acquisition of DoodleLearning.
- EQT Private Equity and PRO Unlimited in PRO Unlimited’s acquisition of outsourced workforce management provider Geometric Results, Inc.
- Newfold Digital, a leading web technology group backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. and Siris Capital Group, LLC, on its acquisition of YITH, one of the largest independent sellers and developers of WooCommerce plugins and themes for WordPress.
- Medline Industries, Inc. in its acquisition of a significant portion of Teleflex Incorporated’s respiratory business for US$286 million.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- EQT Partners Inc. in the merger of its portfolio company, FocusVision, with Confirmit, a portfolio company of Verdane.
Cyril trained as a solicitor in Sidley’s offices in London and Hong Kong, where he gained experience with the firm’s Private Equity, Finance, Restructuring and Arbitration practices.