WIM DE VLIEGER is a corporate partner in Sidley’s London office. Wim has a transactional practice focusing on advising private equity investors and their portfolio companies in connection with the full range of complex business transactions, including structured preferred and growth equity investments, co-investments, buyouts, mergers and exits. Wim also has considerable experience advising on corporate transactions, including cross-border M&A and international capital market transactions. He has broad experience counselling clients in a variety of industries, including in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Wim's recent experience includes advising:
- KKR, including on its:
- acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company;
- acquisition of ReliaQuest, a cybersecurity technology company;
- investment in Zwift, the at home training game connecting cyclists around the world; and
- investment and follow-on investment in music platform Artlist, and on Artlist’s acquisition of Motion Array in the U.S.
- Arvelle Therapeutics, a Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company, on its sale to Angelini Pharma for a total cash consideration of up to US$960 million.
- Goldman Sachs Private Capital, including on its:
- investment and follow-on investment in Wolt, a delivery platform active in 18 countries;
- investment in DocPlanner Group, a healthcare booking platform provider with operations in 15 countries;
- investment in technology platform LumApps; and
- certain aspects of its investment in Outsystems, a low-code technology platform.
- As part of Sidley's Emerging Enterprises Pro Bono Program:
- Victory Farms on a convertible loan note;
- InspiraFarms on a new funding round.