JAKOB EGLE regularly advises on a wide range of private equity, corporate, M&A and capital markets transactions in Europe, with a particular focus on leveraged buyouts, growth capital investments, public equity and debt offerings, divestitures, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and management equity plans.
Jakob has recently advised:
- KKR on its investment in Feedzai, a leading cloud-based financial risk management platform.
- KKR on its investment in Nordic Bioscience, a Danish biomarker development company.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- The underwriters on the US$1 billion SEC-registered offering by Spanish issuer Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria.
- KKR on its initial investment and follow-on investment in KnowBe4, a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform provider, with participation from TenEleven Ventures.
Before joining Sidley, Jakob was an associate in the private equity practice of another international law firm. During this time, he spent six months on secondment with The Blackstone Group L.P.