RÉMI GAGNON practices in the Tax group in the firm’s New York office.
Rémi holds a LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law, where he was the recipient of the Harry J. Rudick Memorial Award for distinction in the graduate tax program. Rémi obtained his J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School and his LL.B. from Université de Montréal.
Rémi previously worked at a major Canadian law firm.
Rémi’s recent matters include:
- Anixter International Inc. in its acquisition by an affiliate of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (“CD&R”) in a transaction for $3.8 billion.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec, Canada
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2017 (Harry J. Rudick Memorial Award)
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2014
- Université de Montréal, LL.B., 2013
- Marc Noël, Federal Court of Appeal of Canada (2015 - 2016)