HUI ZHEN GAN advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and general corporate work.
Recent examples of Hui Zhen’s work include advising:
- KKR on its initial investment and follow-on investment in KnowBe4, a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform provider, with participation from TenEleven Ventures.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the Acquisition of CarTrawler.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
She was a U.S. summer associate in Sidley’s London office in 2017, where she gained experience in the firm’s private equity practice. She joined the London office as an associate in 2018.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 2018 (James Kent Scholar)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 2017 (first class honours)
- Chinese - Mandarin