JOHN GIBBONS is a litigation associate who represents individuals and corporate clients in appeals, civil litigation and various stages of government and internal investigations.
*Admitted only in California; pending approval of application for admission to the D.C. Bar, practicing law in the District of Columbia under the supervision of principals of the firm who are members in good standing of the D.C. Bar.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Brigham Young University - J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2017 (summa cum laude, order of the coif)
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2014
- Joan L. Larsen, U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit (2018 - 2019)
- Thomas R. Lee, Utah Supreme Court (2017)