FREDDIE GLEBOCKI’s work involves a wide range of asset-backed securitization, structured finance, real estate finance and general finance matters. His experience includes advising:
- Arrangers, originators and investors on the structuring and restructuring of a wide range of structured finance transactions across multiple jurisdictions throughout North America, Europe and Asia, including asset-backed commercial paper programs, conduit securitizations, repack programs and asset-backed lending.
- Investment funds in connection with the acquisition and restructuring of non-performing financial assets held by or originated by European banks.
- Investment funds and other market participants in connection with the European bank resolution regime.
- Banks and investment funds in connection with negotiating trade confirmations and related documentation on secondary market trades of loans and other debt instruments.
- Banks and investment funds, as well as borrowers in connection with real estate financing transactions, including in respect of secured financing arrangements relating to businesses operating on licensed premises and within the care home sector.
Most recently, Freddie has advised Northwood Investors on its acquisition of Five Acre Square.
Freddie recently spent nine months on secondment at an international investment bank, supporting their ABS and structured finance teams.