JENNIFER HAGLE is a transactional bankruptcy lawyer with over 30 years of experience representing clients in bankruptcy and out-of-court restructurings. Jennifer is regularly recognized for her knowledge as a bankruptcy and restructuring lawyer and, in particular, her ability to develop creative exit strategies, drive consensus and achieve better-than-expected results efficiently and effectively.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1987
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1983