Prior to joining Sidley, Linming served as a Justices’ Law Clerk at the Supreme Court of Singapore where he clerked for the Chief Justice and Judges of the Court of Appeal, High Court and Singapore International Commercial Court. He also previously served as a Deputy Public Prosecutor. After finishing his clerkship, Linming trained in the arbitration team of one of Singapore’s “Big Four” law firms.
Linming earned his LL.B. (First Class Honors) from the National University of Singapore, where he was one of the top two students in his first-year examinations. He also obtained his LL.M. from the University of Melbourne where his focus was on advanced commercial law and alternative dispute resolution.
Admissions & Certifications
- Singapore (Advocate & Solicitor)
- University of Melbourne, LL.M., 2020 (2:1)
- National University of Singapore, LL.B., 2020 (1:1)
- Belinda Ang, High Court of the Republic of Singapore Appellate Division (2022)
- Andrew Phang, Republic of Singapore Court of Appeal (2022)
- Sundaresh Menon, Republic of Singapore Court of Appeal (2022)
- Tay Yong Kwang, Republic of Singapore Court of Appeal (2022)
- Valerie Thean, High Court of the Republic of Singapore General Division (2022)
- Kannan Ramesh, High Court of the Republic of Singapore General Division (2021)