YEAWON KIM advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions.
Yeawon earned her J.D. from Harvard Law School where she served on the Harvard Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review and worked as a student attorney at the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic. She received her LL.B. from London School of Economics.
Yeawon has recently advised:
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- Goldman Sachs Private Capital on its investment in DocPlanner Group, a healthcare booking platform provider with operations in 15 countries.
- WEX Inc., a leading financial technology service provider, in connection with its planned acquisition of EG Group Limited’s GO Fuel Card business.
- Atento on the acquisition of equity by institutional investors.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2018
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 2012