GALIT KNOTZ focuses her practice on labor and employment matters including class and representative actions, wage and hour issues, discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination. She has experience representing clients in the retail, food service, financial services, communications and entertainment industries, and has provided counsel on compliance issues.
Galit served as an extern to the Honorable R. Gary Klausner of the United States District Court, Central District of California. She earned her J.D., cum laude from Cornell Law School, where she was Note Editor of the Cornell International Law Journal. Galit received her B.A. in English, with honors, from the University of California, Berkeley.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of California
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2007 (cum laude)
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2001 (with honors)