Prior to joining Sidley, Diana was an assistant U.S. attorney in the Central District of California, where she served in the Environmental and Community Safety Crimes Section, investigating and prosecuting a wide range of white-collar crimes, including bank and wire fraud, tax evasion, and public corruption, with a particular focus on criminal violations of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Diana also served as a deputy chief in the General Crimes section, where she supervised and trained new prosecutors in how to effectively handle the investigation, prosecution, and trial of hundreds of federal criminal cases involving violent crimes, drug crimes, and identity theft.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2006
- California State University - Los Angeles, B.S., 2001
- Percy Anderson, U.S. District Court, C.D. of California (2009 - 2011)
- Ronald S.W. Lew, U.S. District Court, C.D. of California (2006 - 2007)