TILL LEFRANC’s practice focuses on private equity, M&A and capital markets transactions in Europe. He advises clients on cross-border acquisitions and divestitures, shareholder arrangements, minority investments, management equity arrangements and growth capital investments. He also advises private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, corporates and banks on U.S. capital markets transactions, including high-yield debt offerings and liability management transactions. Till is a French national and regularly advises on transactions involving French buyers, sellers, target companies or issuers.
Till’s recent experience includes advising:
- KKR on its participation in a US$530 million funding round in Wolt, a leading European food delivery business based in Finland.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- KKR on its sale of shares in OptimalPlus.
- Macquarie on its joint venture with Sun Hung Kai.
- Goldman Sachs on its investment in tech platform LumApps.
- Arvelle Therapeutics in US$1 billion sale to Angelini Pharma.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche on its acquisition of a company developing inflammasome inhibitors to address inflammatory diseases.