TILL LEFRANC’s practice focuses on private equity, growth equity, M&A, and capital markets transactions across Europe. He advises clients on cross-border acquisitions and divestitures, growth capital investments, buy-outs, shareholder arrangements, minority investments, and management equity arrangements. He also advises private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, corporates and banks on U.S. capital markets transactions, including high-yield debt offerings and liability management transactions. Till is a French national and regularly advises on transactions involving French buyers, sellers, target companies or issuers. He also regularly advises clients in relation to their healthcare and life sciences investments.
The London Private Equity practice was honored as “Private Equity Team of the Year” in the 2021 Legal Business Awards.
Till’s recent experience includes advising:
- KKR on its majority acquisition of Biosynth Carbosynth, a Swiss life sciences reagents and custom synthesis and manufacturing services company.
- Macquarie on its joint venture with Sun Hung Kai.
- KKR on its investment in Nordic Bioscience, a Danish biomarker development company.
- Goldman Sachs on its investment in tech platform LumApps.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.