TIFFANIE LIMBRICK is an associate in Sidley’s Dallas office, practicing in the Commercial Litigation and Disputes group. Tiffanie’s practice focuses on a broad array of commercial disputes, including purchase price disputes, securities, trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract, and employment disputes involving issues of overtime pay, discrimination, and non-competition/non-solicitation agreements. Tiffanie has litigated individual and class disputes in forums across the country, including arbitration, state and federal trial courts, and appellate court.
Tiffanie also has experience working on internal investigations and whistleblower actions, particularly with regard to matters relating to accounting irregularities.
Tiffanie’s recent experience includes:
- Represented Texas Pacific Land Trust in its proxy contest defense against SoftVest and Horizon Kinetics.
- Represented underwriters of an initial public offering for an online dating company in a Section 11 securities class action matter. Obtained favorable dismissal at the pleading stage.
- Represented Special Committee of publicly traded company serving the energy industry in confidential investigation involving accounting issues.
- Represented employer in confidential workplace employment investigation.
- Represented Helmerich & Payne, Inc. in hazardous workplace and personal injury action. Obtained favorable settlement.
Due to her leadership skills and experience, Tiffanie was selected as a member of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class of 2014 where she served on the Logistics Committee for Crawfest: Claws for a Cause, a fundraiser that raised over $37,000 to benefit hungry children in Dallas, Texas. Tiffanie received the Rising Raggio Award in the Dallas Women Lawyers Association 2015 Awards, which recognizes an “outstanding female lawyer” who has practiced law for less than six years and has had “significant professional accomplishments.” Tiffanie also received the Outstanding Director Award for her service on the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Board of Directors in 2016.
Tiffanie received her J.D., with honors, from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where she served as Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review. She received her B.B.A., magna cum laude, in Human Resources from Texas Woman’s University.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, N.D. of Texas
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of Texas
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Texas
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 2013 (with honors, Order of the Coif)
- Texas Woman's University, B.B.A., 2008 (magna cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi)