PETER MABE advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, private acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructurings and general corporate work.
Peter has recently acted for:
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- H.I.G. Capital and Vernacare on the acquisition of Infection Prevention.
- Acrisure Holdings, Inc. (parent of Acrisure, LLC, one of the largest providers of insurance brokerage services in the United States) on its acquisition of the London-based broker Beach & Associates.
- Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. on the sale of its Language Solutions business to SDL plc for US$77.5 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis with all consideration paid in cash.
- TransUnion, a U.S. consumer credit reporting company, on the purchase of the Callcredit group (Callcredit), the second largest credit reference company in the UK, for £1 billion.
- Blackbaud, Inc., the world’s largest cloud software company powering social good, on its acquisition of UK-based online fundraising services provider, JustGiving.
- A UK AIM-listed company in its acquisition of a UK analytics and software technology company and admission of new shares to AIM.
- A U.S. based pharmaceuticals company in relation to a reorganization and expansion of its European operations.
- A U.S. based company in its acquisition of fund administration services in Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Several UK, U.S., and European organizations in connection with general corporate matters.
Peter trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he also gained experience in the firm’s global finance, insurance and restructuring practices.