MARTIN MICHALSKI has a breadth of experience in acting for private equity sponsors in leveraged finance transactions, syndicated lending, high yield bond offerings and general banking.
Martin’s recent experience includes acting for:
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on its acquisition of CarTrawler, a leading provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry.
- Global Loan Agency Services Limited as facilities agent, GLAS Trust Corporation Limited as existing security agent and TMF Trustee Limited as new security agent, on the restructuring of BARTEC, a German manufacturer of explosion safety equipment.
- Global Loan Agency Services in connection with the restructuring of Galapagos Holding S.A.
- Compass Partners International and Rodenstock Group, a German manufacturer of high-quality progressive lenses, in connection with the refinancing of Rodenstock’s senior debt with a €395 million cov-lite TLB.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, with respect to its £240 million senior secured facilities established in connection with its acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), a portfolio company of TowerBrook Capital Partners (TCP), on the successful recapitalization and portable refinancing of its existing debt structure.
- Famar on the successful restructuring, recapitalization and strengthening of its capital structure.
- Mid Europa Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediGroup, a Serbian private healthcare provider.
*Not yet admitted in New York.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- University of Oxford - Merton College, B.A. in Jurisprudence, 2009