BRYAN MULDER is a partner in the firm’s Chicago office. He practices in the Intellectual Property Litigation group, focusing on complex patent litigation. Bryan has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of technical areas, including medical devices, power converters, food processing, telematics devices and wireless network communications.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois - General
- U.S. District Court, W.D. of Michigan
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2009 (Law Review, with high honors)
- Kenyon College, B.A., 2006 (magna cum laude, Pi Sigma Alpha)