PRIYA RUPAL advises on a broad range of private equity transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged buyouts, strategic mergers, acquisitions and divestures, joint ventures, equity growth investments, equity and debt restructurings and management equity plans, as well as related advisory matters.
Recent examples of Priya’s work include representing:
- Queen Park’s Equity on its acquisition of Learndirect Limited and its subsidiaries, a provider of online learning platform and courses.
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.
- Oaktree Capital Management in their equity investment in the Trans-Oil group.
- Invel Real Estate Advisors LLP with its investment in Nikki Beach Resort & Spa.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- Great Hill Partners on its acquisition of Ikon Science, the global provider of geo-prediction software for oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- TowerBrook in its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- A leading sovereign wealth fund on its equity investment in the Limetree Bay terminal infrastructure and refinery platform.
- TransUnion on its acquisition of Callcredit, which was named “Private Equity Deal of the Year (Over $1B)” by The M&A Advisor at the 11th Annual International M&A Awards.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, Priya was an associate in the private equity practice of another international law firm.