DAN STAFFORD advises on a broad range of cross-border corporate M&A and private equity transactions, including acquisitions, joint ventures, disposals, equity and debt restructurings and management equity plans, as well as related corporate matters.
Dan has recently acted for:
- InspiraFarms on a new funding round as part of Sidley’s Emerging Enterprises Pro Bono Program.
- KKR on its initial investment and follow-on investment in KnowBe4, a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform provider, with participation from TenEleven Ventures.
- Goldman Sachs Private Capital on its investment in DocPlanner Group, a healthcare booking platform provider with operations in 15 countries.
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation on its acquisition of MSP Underwriting at Lloyd’s from Munich Re.
- Archer Daniels Midland on its acquisition of Probiotics International Limited, a UK-based provider of probiotic supplements for human, pet and production-animal use.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche on its acquisition of a UK-based pre-clinical immuno-oncology company which has developed an antibody with a novel mode of action aimed at depleting regulatory T-cells.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments in its sale of and co-investment in Datix, a patient safety and risk management software company.
Dan trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he gained experience in global finance, capital markets, financial services regulatory, corporate M&A and private equity.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- University of Kent, LL.B., 2009