GMELEEN TOMBOC has worked in leading law firms and in-house in Singapore, Tokyo and Manila. Gmeleen has acted as Asia General Counsel (on secondment) of The AES Corporation, a Fortune 200 energy company, advising on the development and financing of power projects in Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
Gmeleen speaks English, Tagalog and conversational Japanese.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- Singapore (Registered as Foreign Lawyer)
- Harvard Law School, LL.M., 2012
- University of the Philippines, LL.B., 2006 (cum laude)
- University of the Philippines, B.S., 2002 (magna cum laude)